Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org> on 2013/02/26 02:27:56 UTC

Distributed MLT doesn't seem to work (SOLR-4414?)

I can't get distributed MLT (committed in Solr 4.1, using 4.2-SNAPSHOT)
to work at all.  I think whatever is causing SOLR-4414 is probably
causing my issue as well.  If there's anything specific that's required
to troubleshoot this issue, let me know how to get it and I'll provide it.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Distributed MLT doesn't seem to work (SOLR-4414?)

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Given how long this component has not supported distrib search, my guess is that I'm going to have to be the committer that looks at this. It's on my list to look into it.

I have only ever made it work in a unit test on a very small scale - I've never tried anything real beyond that, so that will be my first step, and honestly, I'm already bored by the idea of it :) But I'll try to get to it soon unless someone beats me to it.

- Mark