Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 17:09:18 UTC

announcement mail

Hi Vinayak,

I saw the e-mail that you sent to announce the 0.3 release, but I never got the message from announce.a.o.
Did you get it (or did you receive an error)?
Since I have received other messages from announce after your message it seems that someone has moderated the incoming messages ...

Cheers,
Till

Re: announcement mail

Posted by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, I just checked again and it's in the archives, so it went out on Tuesday:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201405.mbox/%3C537AD473.9080505%40apache.org%3E
We just didn't receive it ...

So I guess we're done with the release.

On to the next step!