Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Fabian Panthen <xp...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/06/15 00:28:09 UTC

expose MessageExchangeListener as cxfse:endpoint

Hi there,

I have a MessageExchangeListener implementation that used to be called as targetService by an http:consumer.
This Listener class itsself has to call another service which is why I thought I could expose it as a cxfse:enpoint so I could use cxfse:proxy to call that webservice.
Now i get an operation not bound error even though i specified MessageExchangeListener as targetInterface.
Now i wonder, do I have to annotate this class or will I have to change my entire programming model if I want to  use cxfse.
So basically I am looking for a way to stil use the MessageExchangeListener implementation bit exposed as cxfse so I can use the proxy that offers to the other webservice.
Any advice i really appreciated.

cheers,

Fabian

Re: expose MessageExchangeListener as cxfse:endpoint

Posted by Fabian Panthen <xp...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi and thanks for your reply,

at the moment the http:endpoint uses a bean:endpoint as targetService which implements MessageExchangeListener and gets passed a MessageExchange with attachments created from the http request by a Marshaller. I do not how i have to define the interface of the cxf se endpoint to receive the result of the Marshaller as targetService of the http:endpoint. I thought I would just have to implement MessageExchangeListener but that does not seem to work.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Freeman Fang