Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2005/11/16 13:38:36 UTC

[m2] reports - how to use the sink?

Hi people,

I have got a basic report compiling that extends the AbstractMavenReport
but now it comes to actually implimenting the exectureReport method and I
am not really sure what the 'Sink' is or how I would use it.

Could someone point me at the docs on this?

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Re: [m2] reports - how to use the sink?

Posted by Rik Bosman <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi David,
 This is an interesting question.
I was looking for the api or javadoc but that did not give so many
interesting results.
 The best information I could find was
http://mojo.codehaus.org/taglist-maven-plugin/example/xref/org/apache/maven/plugin/taglist/ReportGenerator.html
 The example shows how the Sink is used to create a html page.
 Hope this helps.
 Rik