Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 15:24:47 UTC

[Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence

Hi Devs,
       I am doing a single channel / in only web service invocation with
Sandesha2 engaged at the client side and the server is WCF service. I have
attached the create sequence request [1]. And from the .NET side, I am
getting a exception " The request to create a reliable session has been
refused by the RM Destination.  The create sequence request must not contain
an offer for a return sequence. This is likely caused by a binding mismatch.
The channel could not be opened. ".

Is there a way to tell Sandesha not to send the offer using client API ?

thanks,
nandana

[1] - create sequence request

   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope
">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
http://interop.lk.wso2.com/ReliableMessaging_Service_WSAddressing10_Indigo/OneWay.svc/Reliable_Anonymous_Soap12_WSAddressing10_RM10
</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
">urn:uuid:515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466249</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">
            <wsrm:AcksTo>
               <wsa:Address xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
">http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
            </wsrm:AcksTo>
            <wsrm:Offer>

<wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466251</wsrm:Identifier>
            </wsrm:Offer>
         </wsrm:CreateSequence>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org

Re: [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence

Posted by David Parsons1 <PA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Nandana,

If you want to do any RM with a Sandesha client talking to a WCF service
you have to use RM version 1.0.

In scenario 2. does the create sequence response also comes to the actTo
address ?
The createSeqResponse does come back to the ackTo address.

Why does Sandesha client doesn't send an offer in scenario 3 & 4 ? Can it
be a configuration problem ?
It isn't a config problem.  Sandesha RM 1.1 clients only use the
makeConnection mechanism to create connections to the provider for sync
exchanges.  Sandesha RM 1.0 clients only use the offering mechanism to
create connections to providers for sync exchanges.  Hence the
compatibility issues with interop between Sandesha clients and WCF 1.1
services.

On the other hand Sandesha 1.1 providers can support makeConnection and
offering.  Therefore there are no compatibility issues between WCF clients
and Sandesha providers.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Test
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

"Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <na...@gmail.com> wrote on 21/08/2008
11:20:07:

3AU

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by David Parsons1 <PA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Nandana,

None of the scenarios you describe will work.  You have to use a Sandesha
RM 1.0  client to communicate to WCF.  If your WCF is RM 1.0 then all
scenarios will work fine*.  If your WCF is RM 1.1 then it's unlikely to
work as the two RM versions aren't compatible.

Your first scenario works because it is a oneway request and there is no
response to come back.  Neither mechanisms (makeConnection or offering)
are required unless the RM ack got lost and needed to be resent and your
client was configured to wait for RM to finish it's protocol msg flow.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,
[...]

addressing header correctly not as in scenario 2 (ReplyRequest,Single
channel).

Posted by David Parsons1 <PA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Nandana,

> [...]

> > Reliable_Anonymous_Soap12_WSAddressing10_RM10</wsa:To>
> >          <wsa:MessageID xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> > ">urn:uuid:515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466249</wsa:MessageID>
> >          <wsa:Action xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
> >       </soapenv:Header>
> >       <soapenv:Body>
> >          <wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://
> > schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">
> >             <wsrm:AcksTo>
> >                <wsa:Address xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> ">
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
> >             </wsrm:AcksTo>
> >             <wsrm:Offer>
> >                <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:
> > 515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466251</wsrm:Identifier>

3AU

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by David Parsons1 <PA...@uk.ibm.com>.