Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/05 01:46:04 UTC

Bug in secretary workbench

The ICLA submitted today from J.S. fails. When viewing the pdf, scrolling stops in the middle of the document and the page hangs. The only thing that it will do is reload the page and then try again.

Seems that scrolling the pdf causes a failure.

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Bug in secretary workbench

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
It is the browser that displays the PDF, so there's not a lot that the
Whimsy code can do.

Works fine for me in Opera, Firefox, Chrome.
Only hangs in Safari.

Sebb