Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us> on 2009/02/17 19:20:23 UTC

Re: [user] Re: Using a proxy gives test suite errors

I think the issue is that there are still some hard coded assumptions
about running behing a URL with a port in the JS test (when my URL
contains no port #).

Apache Version:

[glenn@www1 sites-available]$ apache2 -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu)