Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by DA...@Nationwide.com on 2004/02/12 19:52:22 UTC

LDAPTransformer & DN (Distinguished Name)

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get the LDAPTransformer to return the
Distinguished Name of the entries it finds.  I'm using this for User
Authentication, so I first do a lookup via anonymous bind, and then once
I've found the users DN (which I'm having to manually fudge right now), I
rebind using the DN and the user supplied password.

I'm not at a point where the DN no longer matches my search base exactly,
so I can't fudge it anymore.  Has anyone successfully modified the
LDAPTransformer to make it return the DN for each entry?

Thanks!
David Day