Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Reyes, Mark" <Ma...@bpiedu.com> on 2013/11/10 21:46:16 UTC

Setting up Multiple Cores on Solr 4.5.0

Any good/recent documentation that I can reference on setting up multiple cores in Solr 4.5.0?

Thanks all,
Mark

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages sent from Bridgepoint Education may contain information that is confidential and may be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.

Re: Setting up Multiple Cores on Solr 4.5.0

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Any specific aspect of it? Load balancing, fail over, something else?

The basic multi-core/multi-collection setup is primitive, just list them
all in solr.xml. Or don't do that and use latest auto-discovery mechanism.

So, some details here will help to get a better answer.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)