Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by nn hust <nz...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 03:31:42 UTC

how to get input in parallel FPGrowth

I see a topic  about "the convert data in databases (Flatfiles, XMLdumps,
MySQL,Cassandra, Different formats on  HDFS, Hbase) into intermediate
form(say vector)".

I Know the parallel FPGrowth can use the hadoop to distribute compution in
different tasktrackers easily in map-reduce ways, but I want to know how
parallel FPGrowth works using other database such as mysql, cassandra and
hbase. How does it gain input and how does it distribute computions making
it works parallelly.

Thanks.