Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org> on 1999/01/15 05:13:47 UTC

Fwd: Chili!Soft Empowers Apache and O'Reilly Web Servers With ASP

Well, this is cool news; I just hope a Chilisoft engineer is here to help
keep track of changes to the NT version, as well as hopefully contribute
patches from time to time.

	Brian

History is made at night;                         brian@hyperreal.org
  character is what you are in the dark.