Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey-A Kosarev <se...@db.com> on 2020/01/16 10:51:03 UTC

Wrong results on Scan queries on REPLICATED caches during rebalance

Classification: Public
Hello, Igniters,

Recently I've came across a problem with REPLICATED caches, so I've created an issue:

Please look at this. I believe, it's a bug.

Not sure I could fix it quickly, feel free to take it if you like.

And as workaround I think PARTITIONED caches with Integer.MAX_VALUE backups can be used instead of REPLICATED caches.

Will be glad for any feedback.

Kind regards,
Sergey Kosarev

---

Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures and to http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about privacy.

Re: Wrong results on Scan queries on REPLICATED caches during rebalance

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Sergey Kosarev,

Check my comment below the JIRA issue for better WA.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

RE: Wrong results on Scan queries on REPLICATED caches during rebalance

Posted by Sergey-A Kosarev <se...@db.com>.
Classification: Public

Hi Ivan,
Yes, I have simple reproducer and I've checked on master, unfortunately issue is still actual.

Just FYI: a similar problem with replicated caches has been fixed in SQL [1].
If you have a reproducer, you may check whether your issue is still actual.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12482

--
Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov