Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Bowen Liang <bo...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/05 08:53:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Kyuubi released 1.7.1

Hi all,

The Apache Kyuubi community is pleased to announce that Apache Kyuubi
1.7.1 has been released!

Apache Kyuubi is a distributed multi-tenant Lakehouse gateway for
large-scale data processing and analytics, built on top of Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, Trino, and also supports other computing engines.

Kyuubi provides a pure SQL gateway through Thrift JDBC/ODBC interface
for end-users to manipulate large-scale data with pre-programmed and
extensible Spark SQL engines.

We are aiming to make Kyuubi an "out-of-the-box" tool for data warehouses
and data lakes.

This "out-of-the-box" model minimizes the barriers and costs for end-users
to use Spark on the client side.

On the server-side, Kyuubi server and engine's multi-tenant architecture
provides the administrators a way to achieve computing resource isolation,
data security, high availability, high client concurrency, etc.

The full release notes and download links are available at:
Release Notes: https://kyuubi.apache.org/release/1.7.1.html

To learn more about Apache Kyuubi, please see: https://kyuubi.apache.org/

Kyuubi Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/kyuubi/issues

We would like to thank all contributors of the Kyuubi community who
made this release possible!

Thanks,
Bowen Liang, on behalf of Apache Kyuubi community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kyuubi released 1.7.1

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Cheers. Thanks to Bowen for being the release manager.

Best,
Paul Lam