Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by "Adams, Joshua" <ja...@owlcyberdefense.com> on 2022/11/03 16:25:50 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL][VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil 3.4.0-rc2

+1

  *   Verified hashes and signatures
  *   Verified that the src release builds correctly and passes all built in tests
  *   Verified that LICENSE, NOTICE, and README files are in all release artifacts and look correct
  *   Ran the release against the regression schemas and the only failures I saw were related to compilation failures of DFDLTestSuite, which I believe is expected as DFDLTestSuite became private at some point before 3.4.0.  Should these schemas be updated to use the newer tdml Runner class?

Josh Adams