Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 任 跃兵 <cn...@live.cn> on 2019/12/21 15:54:14 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] What should we handle editor.weex.io ?

The url [1] now shows 'Welcome to nginx!'
The url [2] is not found.
Looks like some configuration needs to be done on the server 47.56.99.112

[1]http://editor.weex.apache.org/
[2]https://editor.weex.apache.org/
________________________________
Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
The JIRA issue is here[1], according to which we need to configure the new
domain name in our server, i.g. 47.56.99.112

@Dan <fa...@gmail.com> @Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> Could you
have a look? I remembered the nginx server is in some of your hands.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月23日周一 上午9:15写道: