Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 19:49:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] Streams Logo

All - I've gotten a submission from a graphics guy for our logo -
attached, but also attached to Jira task:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-8

Comments, criticisms and alternatives welcome.

Jason

Re: [DISCUSS] Streams Logo

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Friday, January 11, 2013, Jason Letourneau wrote:

> Lets try this one on for size then

I like the s turning into streams, but not a big fan of the feather
placement.  To my knowledge there is not a logo restriction requiring
apache.  But there are others, like the requirement for a trademark
symbol.[1]

[1]http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#graphics

Re: [DISCUSS] Streams Logo

Posted by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com>.