Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by genesis <gg...@live.com> on 2018/08/20 13:38:58 UTC

How to connect to a Windows Server 2003?

Hello!
I´m aware that Windows Server 2003 does not support NLA authentication mode.
But even using ANY, TLS and RDP i couldnt connect to this version of Windows
Server, guacamole prints this message *"Error: protocol security negotiation
failure"*. Is there any way to connect on Windows Server 2003?

Version: Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 2 Build 3790

Re: How to connect to a Windows Server 2003?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 9:39 AM genesis <gg...@live.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> I´m aware that Windows Server 2003 does not support NLA authentication
> mode.
> But even using ANY, TLS and RDP i couldnt connect to this version of
> Windows
> Server, guacamole prints this message *"Error: protocol security
> negotiation
> failure"*. Is there any way to connect on Windows Server 2003?

Did you try using the "ignore-cert" option?  If you're using JDBC
authentication, check the "Ignore Certificate" box near the Encryption Mode
you referenced.  If you're using basic authentication or LDAP set
"ignore-cert" to "true".

-Nick