Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@apache.org> on 2019/08/20 15:01:24 UTC

Re: [GSOC] OODT docker build meeting summary

On today's meeting, it was discussed to;

1. Write a user guide and overall blog post describing how to build and use
the docker images
2. Yasith will also work on a kubernetes services file
3. The OPSUI container is unable to contact resource manager. This issue
requires to be investigates and fixed.

Thanks,
Imesha

Virus-free.