Posted to dev@amaterasu.apache.org by Yaniv Rodenski <ya...@shinto.io> on 2018/06/18 04:04:59 UTC

Hi Mentors,

Just a quick etiquette question, as we are over 72 hours into the vote and
only JB has voted, what (and when) would be the best way to request more
votes?

I understand people are busy, when do we consider a vote to be "forgotten"
and in need of a reminder?

Cheers,
--
Yaniv Rodenski

+61 477 778 405
yaniv@shinto.io

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Please ping the thread. I'd prefer that the usual suspects also take a peek.