Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/23 21:47:27 UTC

Right way to implement MR ?

Hi All,
     How to compare to input file In M/R Job.
     let A Log file around 30GB
    and B Log file size is around 60 GB

  I wanted to know how  i will  define <K,V> inside the mapper.

 Thanks
  samir.

Re: Right way to implement MR ?

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
You might want to start with http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/mapred_tutorial.html.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: Right way to implement MR ?

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks
  Harsh J for your help.

Re: Right way to implement MR ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Samir,

--
Harsh J

RE: Right way to implement MR ?

Posted by Shailesh Dargude <Sh...@symantec.com>.
Samir,

	Depends upon your data format and what you want to achieve. More information could have helped....

-Shailesh.