Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Shankar Prasad <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/15 04:09:29 UTC

Moving to Apache Camel 2.24.0

Hi,

Our platform currently using Apache Camel 2.17.2 and we are moving to camel
2.24.0.
There are many application built on this platform and many are not in our
control.

Is there a way to check which are all the incompatible changes from 2.17.x
to 2.24.0?
What are the deprecations in 2.24.0?
Is it possible to modify applications to run on both 2.24.0 and 2.17.2?

Regards,
Shankar

Re: Moving to Apache Camel 2.24.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See the release notes for each release eg 2.18 2.19 .... and so on

--
Claus Ibsen