Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Venki Korukanti <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/30 03:17:17 UTC

Reg. "core" dependency on "avatica"

Hi,

I am trying to submit a patch for [1]. It involves changes to both
"avatica" and "core" ([2]). Currently "core" is depending upon 1.7.1
version of the "avatica". Looks like I need to submit the changes to
"avatica" first and once a released version of "avatica" is available,
submit the "core" module changes. Or is there a better way to submit
changes that involve both "avatica" and "core" modules?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1177
[2]
https://github.com/vkorukanti/calcite/commit/5edc03854af19a6b0a317c2f045540b0212a40b5

Thanks