Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Mathieu Larchet <ma...@univ-nancy2.fr> on 2006/04/26 15:12:34 UTC

Tomcat issue

Hello,

There's a known issue with Slide 2.1 since february 2005.
Tomcat don't stop when launching shutdown.sh.
I've already tried to trace which thread cause this problem with
Netbeans Profiler without success.

Is there a solution, the bugzilla show this issue as 'new'.

Thanks

--
Mathieu Larchet
Centre de Ressources Informatiques

Re: Tomcat issue

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Well i happen to have spend a few days localizing it a year ago :)
It was supposed to fix in CVS if i recall well.

Re: Tomcat issue

Posted by Mathieu Larchet <ma...@univ-nancy2.fr>.

RE: Tomcat issue

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@alariussystems.com>.
I can add that we use a different notification mechanism and commented out
that line, only to find that problem went away, but it wasn't much of a
problem since we run tomcat as a service.  Just a note that it only showed
during development when we were not running as a service.

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd, #1096