Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sonal Kale <ka...@netscape.com> on 2003/05/05 21:43:29 UTC

How do I parametrize Jmeter test plan

Hi,
I am new to Jmeter, I want to run/execute one test plan for more than
one user. When I record the test plan user specific information gets
recorded in the script. Now I want to make this test plan more genral, I
want to run the same script for different users at the same time. How do
I do that using Jmeter? Please advice.
Thanks.
Sonal.

Re: How do I parametrize Jmeter test plan

Posted by gautamjha <ga...@netedgecomputing.com>.
well if what u mean is something like this:
A test plan be able to take different paths depending on some results then
sorry it is not possible with jmeter and if someone knows how its possible
please tell us a way. I was also stuck here sometime earlier