Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/23 09:38:40 UTC

Re: A dependency with compile scope in pom.xml still adds jar to war lib in m2?

Please search the archives. It is how they are intended to work.

Please read the documentation about dependencies... since this is a
FAQ, it obviously is lacking in some area, so I'd like suggestions on
how to make it clearer.

Thanks,
Brett

Posted by Kristian Nordal <kr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/23/05, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please search the archives. It is how they are intended to work.
>
> Please read the documentation about dependencies... since this is a
> FAQ, it obviously is lacking in some area, so I'd like suggestions on
> how to make it clearer.

Hi,
The "Dependency Mechanism" page is good, but the "Project descriptor"
(which I would guess most people look at first) doc is very brief
about dependency scope.

--
Kristian