Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Imran Bohoran <Im...@eRunway.com> on 2001/09/24 17:23:10 UTC

Javadoc error

Hi all

i'm having a problerm on using javadoc. heres my problerm

i have my EJBs in a directory structure adhering to com.test.ejb

I need to build javadocs only for the interfaces leaving out the
implementations which have the postfix 'Bean' in every class.

i tried out this

build.dir = c:\work\doc\api
src.dir=c:\work\src

      <javadoc packagenames="com.test.ejb.*"
               defaultexcludes="yes"
               destdir="${build.doc}"
               author="true"
               version="true"
               use="true"
               windowtitle="API for Enterprise Java Beans" >
            <sourcepath>
              <fileset dir="${src.dir}">
                <patternset id="docs" >
                  <include name="**/*.java" />
                  <exclude name="**/*Bean*"/>
                </patternset>
              </fileset>
            </sourcepath>
        </javadoc>

it says that c:\work\src\com\test\ejb\Test.java is not a directory.

Test.java is one of the interface in the package.

Can any one point out whats missing here. and what can be done to correct
it. appreciate a quick response.

TIA

imran