Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/12 14:00:30 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Aries release candidate parent-1.0.0

I've staged a release candidate for the Aries 1.0.0 parent module. The
module is staged and tagged in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/parent-1.0.0/.

The artifacts are in one staged repo,
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-113/.
Links to the *.zip files for each module are provided below.

The only module staged is the parent module:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-079/org/apache/aries/parent/1.0.0/parent-1.0.0-source-release.zip

The RAT and IANAL build checks passed.

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

Holly

[VOTE][RESULT] Apache Aries release candidate parent-1.0.0

Posted by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com>.
The vote on the 1.0.0 parent component has run for 72 hours (and then
carried on). Here are the results:
[+1] 6 There are 4 binding votes from PMC members (Jeremy Hughes, Mark
Nuttall, Guillaume Nodet, and David Bosschaert) and two non-binding,
from Andreas Pieber and Johan Edstrom.
[0] 0
[-1] 0 (hurray!)

The parent component isn't normally available from the Aries site or
from www.apache.org/dist, so there's nothing to be done there. I'll
make sure that the parent poms are available from maven central and
move the projects to use the non-SNAPSHOT pom.

Thanks everyone for the checks.

Cheers,Holly

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries release candidate parent-1.0.0

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Apache Aries release candidate parent-1.0.0

Posted by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com>.
I've discovered that the subversion force has not been with me, and my
release candidate doesn't include the 1.0.0 changes I need it to. I don't
fully understand what happened, but it looks like I merged in a back level
revision of my 1.0-prototype branch to trunk. So I take back what I said to
David about doing the 1.0.0 changes in a branch not being twice as much
work, because sorting out the mess I made took a bit of effort.

I'll fix trunk and re-stage the release. Sorry about the churn ...

Holly

Posted by mark <mp...@gmail.com>.
+1