Graphic in Tutorial 3.1M3

Dear Cayenne professionals,

just started with Cayenne and started with the tutorial that came with
the download 3.1M3.

I found that the graphic displaying the ER of class diagramm in
Cayenne-modeler is not how I understood multiplicity in UML:

I learned the question "How many of near instances belong to a far one?"
in order to determine the number to note at an association near a class.
The graphic in Cayenne-modeler has twisted that around. Am I wrong here?

Kind Regards

Rolf