Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/04 16:33:44 UTC

find if an item in my case a link was clicked in a listView

ListView contains listItem in my case I have links . We have a method onClick
in a link from which I can know    the link which was clicked , is there a
way to find among the listItems if a Item was clicked   in method
renderItem(ListItem item)  ?  I am changing the color of my link to red
which ever was clicked , now when user clicks the second link i should
change the color of first link to   balck and color of the second link to
red , to have this behaviour I must identify the link which was clicked

Re: find if an item in my case a link was clicked in a listView

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can provide your own impl of listitem that has an attribute that
you set to true when it is clicked. then override oncomponenttag() and
perform any magic there based on the attribute.

-igor