Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/11 16:46:45 UTC

Re: Beam Summit at ApacheCon

Hi All,

Deadline for CfP is the morning of 13 May (this Monday)  Pacific Time, as
decided by ApacheCon.  Please submit if you have anything.  Also, do write
if you have questions/concerns, etc.

Cheers,
Austin

Re: Beam Summit at ApacheCon

Posted by Reza Rokni <re...@google.com>.
Hi,

Kenn and I have submitted a talk on state and timers and dealing with
timeseries.

Cheers

Reza

*From: *Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>
*Date: *Sun, 12 May 2019, 00:47
*To: *dev
*Cc: * <us...@beam.apache.org>

Re: Beam Summit at ApacheCon

*From: *Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>
*Date: *Sun, 12 May 2019, 00:47
*To: *dev
*Cc: * <us...@beam.apache.org>

Re: Beam Summit at ApacheCon

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
The paper submission deadline doesn't have a concrete time.  Morning
pacific time is all that is on their website, we're doing this
collaboratively, thus we (Beam) doesn't have full control over everything.

From what I have seen elsewhere, it will be cut when the guy managing this
comes into the office for the day not necessarily a specific time on the
clock.

Re: Beam Summit at ApacheCon

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
The paper submission deadline doesn't have a concrete time.  Morning
pacific time is all that is on their website, we're doing this
collaboratively, thus we (Beam) doesn't have full control over everything.

From what I have seen elsewhere, it will be cut when the guy managing this

Re: Beam Summit at ApacheCon

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: Beam Summit at ApacheCon