Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Patrick GIRY <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/05 14:00:10 UTC

Add an other sources and classpath folder

I m using MockCreator to build my tests. When I generate the mock objects, I
put the source src/mocks/java and the compiled version into
target/mocks-classes.
How can I add these directories into my pom.xml file?

Re: Add an other sources and classpath folder

Posted by neeraj daffodil <ne...@gmail.com>.
hi can any one give ans of  my query

i am able to download the dependency of my project from my internal
repository (http://myinternalserver/repository) if i am sited in the same
m/c but when i am sited and working from other m/c then i am unable to
download the dependency it show unable to download
  can any one tell me where i am wrong

Regards
Neeraj Singh Bisht