Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 02:27:15 UTC

Listeners for Load Test

I find View Results Tree very helpful, fo debugging purposes, it explains
in detail what the error code and message. But on the website, it says View
Results Tree MUST NOT BE USED during load test because it consumes lots of
resources.

What other listener or what is the other way that I can see the error same
way as in View Results Tree. Or what is the other better way for debugging
purposes during load test

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Great.

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I will try this out and thanks again for the tips,.

I have one another issue that I am facing. I am trying to perform web
service load test. And I am using soap xml/ rpc request sampler.  Is there
any way that I can load different raw data from a file per request.

This is my first approach but it gave me error.
I converted raw data using rest client on chrome which will output single
word (big word) and put it on csv file and tried to read that from csv file
but gave me errror.

Any ideas on how to load different raw data per request

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Listeners for Load Test

Posted by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.