Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/02 02:11:49 UTC

Re: svn commit: r670740 - in /openjpa/branches/wls-maintenance: ./ 1000mp1/

> If you can't just establish a "starting point" for your maintenance
> release
> and use an existing branch, then I would suggest a branch name of
> 0.9.7-r547073.  At least we know it's somewhere beyond 0.9.7, but
> not quite
> 1.0.0.

Sounds good. Srinivasa: can you delete the branch that you created,
and create a new one at /openjpa/branches/0.9.7-r547073?

Moving forward, of course, it makes sense both for WebLogic (and other
consumers) and for the OpenJPA community to strive to release off of
actual published versions. FYI, it's currently our (Oracle's)
intentions to do exactly that with the 1.1.0 release and the upcoming
WebLogic 10.3 product.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey