Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2009/05/08 09:18:26 UTC

STATUS page.

Gang,
I have created the Status page, but have not gone through the details.
Please help on on doing that.

Available at site-author/projects/ace.xml in the incubator SVN repo.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: STATUS page.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Marcel Offermans
<ma...@luminis.nl> wrote:
> On May 8, 2009, at 9:18 , Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>
>> I have created the Status page, but have not gone through the details.
>> Please help on on doing that.
>
> A small omission. We decided not to have a "users" mailing list during
> incubation. That is not noted on the page.
>
>> Available at site-author/projects/ace.xml in the incubator SVN repo.
>
> Changed the reference to the "users" mailing list, as we decided not to have
> a separate list for that during incubation. I committed ace.xml to reflect
> that. I'm assuming it takes some time for that change to show up at
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ace.html ?

Yes, but you also need to follow the instructions at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/README.txt - in
your case you didn't commit the result of running build.sh.

Also, once that's committed, you need to run svn up in
/www/incubator.apache.org/projects on people.apache.org, and after
that wait for the sync to the live website to happen, which is every
few hours.

I did that for your changes, so they should be online in a few hours.

-Bertrand

Re: STATUS page.

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On May 8, 2009, at 9:18 , Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> I have created the Status page, but have not gone through the details.
> Please help on on doing that.

A small omission. We decided not to have a "users" mailing list during
incubation. That is not noted on the page.

> Available at site-author/projects/ace.xml in the incubator SVN repo.

Changed the reference to the "users" mailing list, as we decided not
to have a separate list for that during incubation. I committed
ace.xml to reflect that. I'm assuming it takes some time for that
change to show up at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ace.html ?

Greetings, Marcel