Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Mark Mikeal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 20:15:59 UTC

Setting text font size

I am trying to merge text into a pre-printed pdf form by loading the pdf
file and setting text using the PDField.setValue(...) method. All works
fine except the merged text size is too big for some of the text areas on
the pdf form. I am using the latest pdfbox but it appears that there is not
a way to set the text font size using PDField.setValue. How can I do this,
and is there some code snippet that shows how to do it? Thanks.

Mark