Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Eva Flora <ev...@bluemartini.com> on 2002/08/14 22:54:43 UTC

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error:schema_reference.

I am getting the following error and none of the reasons listed is true.

Any clues?  I am using xerces 2.0.2.

Thanks in advance
Eva

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error:schema_reference.4:
Failed to readschema document 'd:\dev\bmsrc\packages\validate.xsd',
because 1) could not find the document;
             2) the document could not be read;
             3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

Attached is my test case:
Validate.java
BMDefaultHandler.java
validate.xml
validate.xsd (the rest of my xsd files are large so I am not attaching
them)