Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henry Chen <hc...@buzzsponge.com> on 2005/05/27 03:31:18 UTC

components in the page won't reload

Hi,

I have a page that uses a component that I wrote. In the pageBeginRender()
of that component I need to do some initialization every time it is shown.
But I found the pageBeginRender() was actually been called only once, when I
first visited the page.  How can I work around this? I need to call the
pageBeginRender() every time the component is used. Thanks a lot!

Henry

RE: components in the page won't reload

Posted by Henry Chen <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alberto,

Thanks. But could you elaborate it a little bit? How can I call the
"clean()"? in the page specification?

Thanks,
Henry

Just create a method named for example, clean()
and at the fist tapestry element of that component (before any other), call
it.
That is the simple way to do it.

Please visit: www.tapestryforums.com and join us!

A. Lepe