Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/17 15:40:08 UTC

[VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality

The Tiles 2.0.6 test build has been available since 15th May 2008.

Release notes:

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10160&styleName=Html&version=21862

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.0.6/

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.0.6/m2-staging-repository/

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

 [ ] Leave at test build
 [ ] Alpha
 [ ] Beta
 [ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to try to take a closer look at the distro today, but if I
don't get to it today I will get to it in the next couple days.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/5/17 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
>  [X] General Availability (GA)

+1 to GA.

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/5/25 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> I am going to publish Tiles 2.0.6 ASAP.

I have a problem with the Maven Stage plugin, so I will try tomorrow.

Ciao
Antonio

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
So, since 72 hours have passed and three PMC members voted, I collect
the results:

+1 GA: me, Greg, Nathan.

I am going to publish Tiles 2.0.6 ASAP.

Thanks!
Antonio

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
er... that is +1 for GA, just to be clear.

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
+1 looks great!

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.6 Release Quality