Posted to users@maven.apache.org by aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2008/01/21 12:38:21 UTC

possible to import two versions at the same time?

hi,

currently i am having problems with importing maven dependencies. we've got
different datastructures (from xsd) from different versions, so i am mapping
these to the version flag of pom.

bla:datastructures:1.0
bla:datastructures:1.1

inside a project i want to import both:
<dependency>
 <groupId>bla</groupId>
 <artifactId>datastructures</artifactId>
 <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
 <groupId>bla</groupId>
 <artifactId>datastructures</artifactId>
 <version>1.1</version>
</dependency>

this configuration gives me problems. maven cannot find types from 1.1.
before opening an issue for that i would first ask, whether importing two
dependencies where only version flag differs is possible in maven2 at all?

thanks for information.