Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jagdish Kumar <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/29 09:08:44 UTC

MongoDB and Solr Integration

Hi

I need to integrate MongoDB with Solr, can anyone please help me out with this as I m not able to find any relevant information on net.

Thanks and regards
Jagdish

RE: MongoDB and Solr Integration

Posted by Jagdish Kumar <ja...@hotmail.com>.

 Hi Anshum

thanks for the link.. I could see some snnipets in there .. can u help me out with some more eloborative expalanation?

Thanks and regards
Jagdish

Posted by Anshum <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jagdeesh,