Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/21 15:47:04 UTC

Next Releases

Hi all,

I would like to propose to make an other round of releases mainly
because of the update of Solr 3.6.1 to Solr 4.1, but also to release a
lot of other recent improvements.

AFAIK only modules under commons had considerable API changes. Because
of that I would suggest to go for

* parent pom release (required)
* commons-0.12.0
* entityhub-0.11.1
* enhancer-0.10.1
* enhancement-engines-0.10.1
* contenthub-0.10.1

This would mean a =,+ update to the commons modules and a =,=,+ for
all the others.

NOTE that this would require to reduce the trunk version of the
Entityhub and Contenthub. I hope this is not a problem
For the enhancer and enhancement-engines there do exist own branches
that will be used for the according releases.

If you have pending changes that should go into one of those releases
please give a note. Otherwise I would suggest to start the process
next week.

best
Rupert

Re: Next Releases

Posted by Suat Gonul <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupert,

I have just committed a fix for the broken HTML interface of Contenthub
and have no other pending changes.

Best,
Suat

Re: Next Releases

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.

Right, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-982.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Next Releases

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks Rupert, big +1 for pushing this release from me.
Tommaso