Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk> on 2017/11/21 11:43:10 UTC

ML in Metron

HI all,

I have succesfully pushed real snort logs in to metron, now I need to apply
a machine learning or data science algorithm on it. How could I do that? I
want to code in python/R and then apply it in metron.

Regards.

Re: ML in Metron

Posted by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk>.
hi,

Yes. I need to start with basics. Can you helo me in deploying a model that
can detect arp spoofing attacks using data from snort?

Regards

Re: ML in Metron

Posted by Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>.
Use MaaS: