Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by David Balažic <da...@comtrade.com> on 2011/01/17 17:58:48 UTC

schema is missing procedure attributes

Using v3.0.1

The modeller creates a domain map with :

<procedure name="UntitledProcedure" schema="user1" returningValue="true">

But the schema http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/3.0/modelMap.xsd does not define
the attributes "schema" and "returningValue", so Eclipse XML editor complains about
error.

David Balažic
Software Engineer

    ComTrade

    Litijska 51, 1000 Ljubljana
    Slovenia

    phone: +386 81 60 8937
    fax: +386 1 586 52 70

www.comtrade.com

Re: schema is missing procedure attributes

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
Yes, you are right. I'll add that, thank you.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis