Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Marco Crivellaro <mc...@optasportsdata.com> on 2011/08/30 11:11:20 UTC

camel 2.9 release plan

Hi all,
is there any plan regarding releasing Camel 2.9?

Re: camel 2.9 release plan

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Definitely not. Christian was probably referring to 2.8.1. Camel 2.8.0
was just released, and the earliest you could expect camel 2.9 would
probably be October, but there is no clear plan yet. We also got into
the habit of issuing patch releases every 6-8 weeks so users could get
fixes more often.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Re: camel 2.9 release plan

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I guess it will be in the next two to three weeks. Any other suggestions?

Christian

Am 30.08.2011 11:11, schrieb Marco Crivellaro:
> Hi all,
> is there any plan regarding releasing Camel 2.9?

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect