Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org> on 2022/02/28 06:12:08 UTC

Metrics: solr.jetty -- where did it go?

We used to have a metrics group "solr.jetty" but it's absent now on main &
9_0.  I noticed this problem when running the prometheus exporter with the
default configuration which output some errors relating to it not finding
this.  The fact that I'm seeing this shows we lack at least a sanity check
(no errors) for the prometheus exporter default config.  I think this is a
release blocker.  I'm putting this aside now but perhaps someone knows what
happened to it?.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Metrics: solr.jetty -- where did it go?

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
+1, for this to be a release blocker.