Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Bc. Jiří Mikulášek" <ji...@aura.cz> on 2007/10/22 18:51:42 UTC

WSS4jInInterceptor properties

Hi all,
is there any list of possible values and properties if wss4jinterceptors
available? I could not find it in the javadoc nor in user guide.

Yes of course I haven't tried to go trough the source of the interceptor or
wss4j ;-(

thanks for any advice
--
Jiri Mikulasek
---------------------------------

AURA, s.r.o.
Uvoz 499/56; 602 00 Brno
ISO 9001 certified company
AQAP 2110 (ČOS 051622)
tel./fax: +420 544 508 115
e-mail:  mikulasek@aura.cz
http://www.aura.cz
---------------------------------

Re: WSS4jInInterceptor properties

Posted by "Bc. Jiří Mikulášek" <ji...@aura.cz>.
Thanks,
 I know about this, but it is still not what I am searching for. Imagine that
you would like to setup these properties through cxf configuration, then you
need to know what are values of these constants (this information is not in
javadoc). Ok still I can go through source of wss4j or printout all these
constants in simple program. But in a normal world when somewhere is the
possiblity to configure some properties, man expects there is a list of them
available :-), which seems to be not this case.

--
Jiri Mikulasek
---------------------------------

AURA, s.r.o.