Posted to users@flex.apache.org by webdoublefx <we...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/22 16:40:15 UTC

RE : Workaround to solve faulty verbose-stacktraces=true compiler parameter

Im not on a computer at the moment to test more but in between if you want to open a Jira and zip a simple project that demonstrate the bug, I could have a look later

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung.

I don't know why I'm not able to see the line numbers. I already updated the
Flex SDK to the last version (4.13) using the Apach SDK Installer and added
it to Flash Builder. Next I added the compiler flags: *-locale en_US
-swf-version=25 -verbose-stacktraces=true -debug=false*, and still nothing
happened.

I think it might be useful to add that I'm using *UncaughtErrorEvent*. I'm
storing the stacktraces obtained from *event.error.getStackTrace()* on a
local file and remotely on a server. Still, after everything I can only see
the stacktraces without the line numbers.

Do you have any idea where could be the problem?