Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org> on 2018/05/21 09:52:57 UTC

New release of Aries Component DSL 1.1.0

Hello there,

I would like to make a new release 1.1.0 of Aries Component DSL. We have
fix a bug in service registration and added a new function, very useful
for handling defaults, that would be a nice to have for the Aries JAX-RS
Whiteboard.

Best regards.

Carlos.

Re: New release of Aries Component DSL 1.1.0

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Good news :)

Thanks Carlos.

François