Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matt Narrell <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 02:16:59 UTC

Global onException clause with RouteBuilders

I have a set of Java DSL RouteBuilders with onException clauses at the RouteBuilder level, and some per individual routes.  These are bound to the CamelContext via Spring DSL <routeBuilder ref=""/>.  Also in the CamelContext is a "global" onException defined.

My global onException clause is never executed.  Does the global clause work with RouteBuilders in this way?  If I move my global exceptions into the RouteBuilder, they are caught and handled, but not at the global level.

-matt

Re: Global onException clause with RouteBuilders

Posted by Matt Narrell <ma...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps this applies?

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Exception-from-child-route-not-caught-in-parent-onException-td4780851.html#a4781431

-matt