Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by ja...@amos.mailshell.com on 2002/04/15 07:56:25 UTC

Using JDBCContentStore

Hello,

I'm doing my first steps with Slide and seem to fail in configuring Slide
to use JDBCContentStore.

My setup:

Windows 2000
Sun JDK 1.2.2_11
Slide 1.0.16 (with the built-in Tomcat 4).

Simply unpacking the zip file and adding a "root" user (password "root")
I managed to access slide with FileContentStore.

I then tried to change jakarta-slide-1.0.16\server\conf\slide\slide.def by
commenting out the contentstore stanza and adding instead:

<contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.JDBCContentStore">
    <parameter name="driver">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</parameter>
    <parameter name="url">jdbc:hsqldb:slidestructure</parameter>
    <parameter name="user">sa</parameter>
    <parameter name="password"></parameter>
</contentstore>

But slide seem to ignore this configuration and keep accessing the
FileStore.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

--Amos Shapira

"Of course Australia was marked for glory, for its people
had been chosen by the finest judges in England." --Anonymous

Re: Using JDBCContentStore

Posted by Sanjaya Ganesh <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi !!

I have the same problem. I commented the memory store
and now I am able to access HSQL DB. But PUT commmand
fails!!! Please help us both !!!

-Sanjay